:crying: I don't know what I was thinking when I did this. I am extremely
far along in my first clapotis shawl
using Berroco Softwist in Ginger. I've had to join at least seven skeins so far, and for some reason, I TIED THEM TOGETHER
and then clipped them rather short. As you can see, I now have a big
problem with those ends. One lady at a LYS even mentioned that glue might be the only answer. Having never done anything like this before (the clapotis OR the short, tied ends) I have no idea how to fix this, or even if it is fixable.
(BTW, Amy, your instruction videos have proved invaluable to me, a one-year knitter, although I really wish I'd watched the JOINING videos before I started this project...)
*edit - mod squad was here*
The Mod Squad was here - Photo Resized