Old 05-06-2006, 07:25 AM   #41
kellyjo32
Knitting the Flap

Originally Posted by kellyjo32
Well, they have a sample of their yarn and a polite, yet disappointed letter in the mail. This is the second time I've used the yarn, and the second time I've had a problem, and I made it clear that I love the colors and the feel, but can't stand the problems I've had with it. I didn't blatantly ask for more yarn, but I did include my address!! Hopefully I'll get some, or another kind, or even a gift certificate. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything!
It worked!!! I got an email on Thursday, they sent me 4 skeins of Homespun!! It arrived yesterday, but I'm out of town, so I haven't seen it yet. I think it's great that they do that though because I was very disappointed with them. It's not that I like Homespun any better now, but I do like the fact that Lion Brand makes things right at least! The color according to the email is Baroque, no clue what I'll end up doing with it though, but at least I got it!!
Monkey's in STR Titania
My So Called Scarf in Manos del Uruguay 115 (Flame)
Wonderful Wallaby in Berroco Ultra Alpaca
Dale of Norway Sheep Sweater
kellyjo32 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 05-06-2006, 09:00 AM   #42
Angelia

Wow, good for you! And how refreshing to know that they care!