Old 03-15-2006, 05:59 PM   #11
MsShelle
Ribbing the Cuff

Send a message via MSN to MsShelle Send a message via Yahoo to MsShelle
I love circs and DPN's. I love circs because I can take my knitting with me without fear of it falling off, can do larger projects w/o fear of running out of needle space, and circular projects require little/no seaming! A bonus for me since I royally suck at seams.

~Is anything as relaxing as the sound of two needles clicking against each other~

~Yes, I made it myself!~
MsShelle is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-15-2006, 08:24 PM   #12
bjc1050
Turning the Heel

I my circulars. Don't know why I was so intimidated by them for so long. Always avoided patterns that called for circular needles until last fall. I have straights if they are needed, but don't plan to use them any time soon.

http://crochetbydayknitterbynight.blogspot.com/

Gen 8:22

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease
KJV
bjc1050 is offline   Reply With Quote