Old 03-22-2006, 09:20 AM   #11
JENinIA
Ribbing the Cuff

He may not do anything specifically to Shane, but they do ALWAYS take it out on someone! Did he just do it because Lem said he wouldn't go to Mexico? Was it about the money that they pooled or were they afraid that he would testify against them on the Armenian money train thing? I can't remember if someone told them about Lem being approached for witness protection?
JENinIA is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-22-2006, 09:52 AM   #12
ekgheiy
Instepping Out

Send a message via ICQ to ekgheiy Send a message via AIM to ekgheiy Send a message via MSN to ekgheiy Send a message via Yahoo to ekgheiy
I hope Vic does do something TO Shane. Shane needs a good arse kickin' in a SERIOUS way!!! Especially NOW!!!

I don't recall anyone mentioning "witness protection" to the Strike Team (TST). The only person I remember even saying those words is the lawyer.

I think TST was just lead to believe that Lem cut a "new deal" that included flipping, but not necessarily witness protection.

Shane's just such a D!<k!!!!! He totally jumped the gun, the little chicken $h!^

ekgheiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:33 AM   #13
Julie
Instepping Out

I haven't seen it yet...because we don't get that channel...but we are totally hooked onThe Shield! What a great show! Our library has all the past seasons and we're just about to start watching season 4. Right after I got hooked (early in season 3 -- DH has watched 1-3) I told my husband that now I TOTALLY understand why this show wins all those Emmys.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:14 PM   #14
ekgheiy
Instepping Out

Send a message via ICQ to ekgheiy Send a message via AIM to ekgheiy Send a message via MSN to ekgheiy Send a message via Yahoo to ekgheiy
It is a great show. Although, it has totally hurt my feelings with recent events. Why why why? Just, Why!?!

I really need to start collecting the DVD's though.

Old 03-22-2006, 12:59 PM   #15
ekgheiy
Instepping Out

*sniffle*
It's only a tv show...
It's only a tv show...
It's only a tv show...

Old 03-22-2006, 04:04 PM   #16
ecuzzacrea
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via AIM to ecuzzacrea
The Following Contains Series Finale Spoilers

i agree - that was a crazy intense episode!

my boyfriend and i are addicted to that show.

i really can't believe Shane killed Lem....wow...I totally saw it coming during that scene, but i couldn't believe it.

now we have to wait until January :crying:
ecuzzacrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:45 PM   #17
ekgheiy
Instepping Out

The Following Contains Series Finale Spoilers

$h!^ - January is SUCH long time away. I'm still stewing over this! I knew Shane was going to do something very bad when they met ... first I thought he was going to shoot him, then when they mentioned the food - I thought he poisoned it.

But a grenade!!!??!!! WTF?? I just ... Why didn't he just wait for the rest of the team. I really think they could have talked him into Mexico. Boy did Shane just nose dive off the deep end!!!!

PS: Can you ad a spoiler warning to your post too please

Old 03-22-2006, 05:07 PM   #18
koolbreeze
Working the Gusset

Send a message via Yahoo to koolbreeze
ok i just started watching this show last sunday. so i don't know names but i do know faces...a little..who is Shane? oh and i missed the finale

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.
koolbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:14 PM   #19
ekgheiy
Instepping Out

Originally Posted by koolbreeze
ok i just started watching this show last sunday. so i don't know names but i do know faces...a little..who is Shane? oh and i missed the finale
DON'T WATCH IT UNTIL YOU CATCH UP ON THE SERIES. I don't think it will have as much impact if you just start out watching this season. I'd start with Season 1. No worries - you have a whole year to catch up. It won't take that long.

At any rate - Shane is the one with the receding hairline and big teeth. He has dark hair, what's left of it. *lol

Old 03-22-2006, 05:15 PM   #20
ekgheiy
Instepping Out

Thanks for the spoiler warning, Ecuzzacrea!