Old 04-16-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
kayeknit
Turning the Heel

"Floral Knitting" book for sale
Hello. I have a hardcover book called "Floral Knitting" by Susan Duckworth. This is a 143-page book full of beautiful patterns (mostly sweaters), which are WAY too advanced for me, and as I'm trying to lighten my load of books, this is one I'm willing to part with. The book is an ex-library copy that I bought at a book sale last year. It is in excellent shape, and I'm asking $4.00 for it. I'm unsure about the shipping costs. I'd have to go to the P.O. and find out. If interested, send me a private message. Thanks!
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (1 Thessalonians 5:15-18)

Only a life lived for others is worth living.
- Albert Einstein
kayeknit is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 05-20-2006, 03:50 PM   #2
Celine
Turning the Heel

me too
I just looked up the book on google and it does look nice. But way beyond my knitting abilities right now. I'm sure someone will buy it from you!
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 07:08 PM   #3
kayeknit
Turning the Heel

Yup. Someone bought it quite a while ago. Way beyond my abilities, too. But such stunning sweaters.
I hope to see the FOs from the buyer in the future!
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (1 Thessalonians 5:15-18)

Only a life lived for others is worth living.
- Albert Einstein
kayeknit is offline   Reply With Quote