Old 04-24-2006, 12:20 PM   #1
Esmeralda
Casting On

Does anyone have a cell phone cozy patterns?
Hi there,

It's been a while since I've been around. I have been busy crocheting baby blankets. But I miss knitting so much! :D I am done with the blankets and was thinking of starting small on my knitting with a cell phone cozy. Does anyone have a cute pattern for this? I'd really appreciate it.

Esmeralda
Esmeralda is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-24-2006, 12:33 PM   #2
bethie
Ribbing the Cuff

try www.knittingpatterncentral.org and typing in 'cell phone cozy' in teh search box

http://www.roxycraft.com/gelato_phone_cozy.htm
http://www.knitlist.com/2003/cellphone.htm

also, i have a pattern from my klutz knitting book, but i don't know if i have permission to retype it in full from the book
bethie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 02:47 PM   #3
LittleGirlBusyBee
Ribbing the Cuff

Send a message via MSN to LittleGirlBusyBee
Cell phone pattern
Yes, there is one in my "Stitch N' Bitch" book, pg 178. It's a stokinette pattern finished with a cute button and a 1" Velcro square. If you want to e-mail me a fax #, I'll pop it over to you. It's alot to type and you really should have the full instructions should you decide to do it.

Side note: In determining if I should like to learn crochet or knit, I decided on the knit because crochet designs and items I looked up in books at the library were always so lacy (holey/open) patterns. You mentioned you've finished many crocheted blankets, what are your thoughts on crochet vs. knit?
Old 04-25-2006, 03:02 PM   #4
spooky
Knitting the Flap

Do not add the velcro to the snb pattern!!! I did it and it was a mess !! what I did was add a button hole so I could just slip the button into it. It was so much easier and I didn't have to mess with trying to sew that sticky velcro onto my holder !
spooky is offline   Reply With Quote