Old 04-28-2006, 03:42 PM   #1
wildforyarn
Turning the Heel

Kemp's store
Hi. I wanted to also put a good word in for Kemp's online store. Go to www.divaknitting.com and you will have to look at the great yarn! I got a skein of the Handpainted Opal Sock yarn and I love it. She was also nice to include some beautiful stitch markers that match the yarn perfectly!!!

Super fast shipping! Great customer service. Great store!!

wildforyarn on Ravelry

wildforyarn is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-28-2006, 06:46 PM   #2
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

Don't u just love that handpainted Opal color that she has?! I already have that color...but she special ordered Opal Uni for me...EXCELLENT customer service :D I wanted a pink & she ordered 2 shades of pink to make sure she had one that I liked...I ordered a green and pink...YUMMY

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 11:04 PM   #3
boyforpele13
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to boyforpele13 Send a message via MSN to boyforpele13 Send a message via Yahoo to boyforpele13
i was also totally stoked to see she's carrying Rio de la Plata. that stuff is AWESOME!!! (and it benefits charity) i'm observing a yarn buying moratorium, but as soon as i talk myself out of it, i am SO THERE. with my new sock obsession, i'm itching to get that opal stuff too!!! each ball makes a pair, right? that handpainted is gorgeous!

Share Your Life With a Deaf Dog!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. - Marianne Williamson
boyforpele13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 10:58 AM   #4
kemp
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via ICQ to kemp Send a message via AIM to kemp Send a message via Yahoo to kemp
Hey, thanks guys!

You have no idea how much I appreciate the kind words. I'm just glad it get to share my yarn passion with so many more people now.
kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:00 PM   #5
geekgolightly
Turning the Heel

what is the opal yarn made of?
Old 04-29-2006, 12:02 PM   #6
Jan in CA
Mod Squad

Thanked 8,750 Times in 7,120 Posts
The only thing I wish you would do is add more info about the yarn. I didn't know the yardage or anything about Opal sock yarn and had to go to another site to get the info. I do see info some yarns though.

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive
~HOW TO POST A PHOTO~

Jan in CA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:04 PM   #7
geekgolightly
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by Jan in CA
The only thing I wish you would do is add more info about the yarn. I didn't know the yardage or anything about Opal sock yarn and had to go to another site to get the info. I do see info some yarns though.
yeah that! kemp im only gonna yuse your store for the yarns you have that i want, but i ddint know what it was made of or anything. its hard, i know, getting all the little buggies of a new site worked out. we love you!
Old 04-29-2006, 12:07 PM   #8
kemp
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via ICQ to kemp Send a message via AIM to kemp Send a message via Yahoo to kemp
OH geez Jan...huge oversight on my part! I guess since I've used opal a ton I wasn't totally focused on putting the fiber info on the description. I'm going to add that right now!!!!

The rest of the yarn should have full fiber, gauge, etc. description. Please let me know though if you notice anything else! I am so happy to get suggestions and great feedback.
kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 01:37 PM   #9
Jan in CA
Mod Squad

Thanked 8,750 Times in 7,120 Posts
Originally Posted by kemp
OH geez Jan...huge oversight on my part! I guess since I've used opal a ton I wasn't totally focused on putting the fiber info on the description. I'm going to add that right now!!!!

The rest of the yarn should have full fiber, gauge, etc. description. Please let me know though if you notice anything else! I am so happy to get suggestions and great feedback.
It's okay! I figured that was what happened. If I see anything newbies might have problems with I'll let you know.

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive
~HOW TO POST A PHOTO~

Jan in CA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:41 PM   #10
craftymom
1st Leg of the Journey

I also wanted to plug Diva Knitting. My dh said I could order the Denise set for Mother's Day and I decided to order from her. She is so sweet! I got my package today and found a beautiful set of stitch markers too. With the discount and the stitch markers, I feel very pampered! Thanks so much!
craftymom is offline   Reply With Quote