Old 05-12-2006, 11:51 AM   #21
Kirochka
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via AIM to Kirochka
I can tell you two things: the Denises are gorgeous and they got here in lightning quick time! Thanks, Amy!

Kirochka is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 05-17-2006, 02:56 PM   #22
Lisa Kay
Knitting the Flap

I just ordered my Rainbow Denises!

Now I just have to be patient enough for them to arrive...

Lisa Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:31 PM   #23
Secksiebrat
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to Secksiebrat
Doh these are beautiful! I wish I hadn't gotten those Boye's! Maybe one day I'll be able to get that set and have both sets! Are these something you plan to sell for a while or just until you sell out of them? Thanks!

~danielle~

Secksiebrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:55 AM   #24
Illinois Mom
Casting On

Ordered mine today - happy belated mom's day to me!! DH didn't come through with the gifting thing so I just helped him out of the dog house!!!!!
Old 05-18-2006, 07:22 PM   #25
Andrea
2nd Sock, I Rock

Send a message via MSN to Andrea
I ordered mine on Monday, got them today I them!!!!!!! Thanks, Amy!

No chorus?
Houyhnhnms!
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:00 AM   #26
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

Hooray!!

Danielle, I plan on carrying them indefinitely, take your time.

Andrea, I didn't even realize that was you! Thanks for ordering!

‎"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."
Martha Graham
amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 10:11 AM   #27
Howdovely
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via Yahoo to Howdovely
My Oh My! Rainbow needles?????
I have been wanting to buy a whole set of needles for quite some time, and this just completely sent me over the edge! These needles are beautiful! Lot's of great comments about the Denise ones, so I'm pretty confident I will like them. The versatility of them is what had me leaning in that direction anyway, but BOY! When I saw them colored?????

WHOO HOO!! I'm placing an order!

Brenda

----> Howdovely
OTN: Pinwheel blanket for me; Camo Teddy Bear for future crib
COMPLETED: Lapghan for me; Baby Sweater #2; Steelers Skull Cap; Baby Sweater #1; 2 Baby blankets; Prayer Shawl for Charity; Bamboo Scarf; 8 Oddball Baby Blankets for Charity; Booga Bag for me; baby blanket for my neighbor; 3 Dishcloths for my sister
Howdovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 09:52 AM   #28
Renocat
Casting On

Just wondered if Denise needles will honor their warrenty with the added coloring?
Renocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:04 PM   #29
Knitcrazy
1st Leg of the Journey

Colors :)
Oh Gosh... Like My Friend Calliope said.. " We just Gotta Have these"
I'll have to stop buying yarn for a while and save up for them

I have one set of denise but these are just too cute!!!

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/
Knitcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 04:30 PM   #30
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

Originally Posted by Renocat
Just wondered if Denise needles will honor their warrenty with the added coloring?
I sent a set to the Denise folks (who are delighted by the set, BTW!). They've confirmed that the needles retain their integrity in my coloring process, and are willing to honor their replacement warranty for broken or defective needles. However, if you have them send you a new needle, it will not be colored. If your needle has a rough spot, I recommend sanding it very gently with a very fine sandpaper (#400 or higher). The color will fade as you sand, so go lightly if you don't want a white spot.

As far as my own guarantee goes: my current policy is that I'll offer a full refund for any set that is in the new condition, or if you decide you'd rather have white needles, you can send me your colored needles and I'll send you a set of white ones.

‎"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."
Martha Graham
amy is offline   Reply With Quote