Old 05-05-2006, 01:49 PM   #1
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

RAINBOW COLORED Denise Interchangeable Needles!
They're ready! I colored one of these sets for myself months ago, and promised to make them available for sale. They're ready! I'm now selling them.

For ordering info, see my post in Buy/Sell/Swap: Ordering Details here

I've had several delays in getting these ready for sale. First, the Denise company misplaced my order, and it took them over a month to get them to me! Then, of course, we bought a house and moved. My goal is to open a nice store here in KH to sell these and a few other things, and so the other delay has been getting the store together. It's still not ready, but I decided to start selling these through my simple Paypal method in the mean time, just to get them going. I know some folks have been waiting eagerly.

I'm happy to be finally offering these. I just think they're so fun!

Click image to enlarge

‎"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."
Martha Graham
amy is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 05-05-2006, 01:58 PM   #2
Danielle
Working the Gusset

They're so pretty!!!

OTN: nothing :(
Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:15 PM   #3
skNYC
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to skNYC Send a message via Yahoo to skNYC
skNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:33 PM   #4
Skater
Knitting the Flap

Awwww. I liked the gray!!!

(just kidding)
Skater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:53 PM   #5
XbelovedXoneX
Turning the Heel

now my tax return just has to get here!!!

In the market for Custom Software Development? Have a Security matter that needs addressing? Please check out my husband's company: http://www.netsenseusa.com
XbelovedXoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:57 PM   #6
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

WTG, girl....those are just so cute & fun I'm so curious to find out your other offerings

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:58 PM   #7
janelanespaintbrush
Working the Gusset

Oh, I so wish I didn't already have a set so I could order the rainbow ones! The other day I accidentally used two different sized needles and didn't realize what happened for a couple of rounds... the tip off was that my knitting mysteriously got a lot tighter... took me a while to realize why, though. Now if I had color-coded needles, that wouldn't have happened... Anyway, I can't wait to see what else you have "in store" for your shop. I'm sure you'll have a lot of eager customers.
janelanespaintbrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:43 AM   #8
kemp
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via ICQ to kemp Send a message via AIM to kemp Send a message via Yahoo to kemp
Originally Posted by janelanespaintbrush
Oh, I so wish I didn't already have a set so I could order the rainbow ones! The other day I accidentally used two different sized needles and didn't realize what happened for a couple of rounds... the tip off was that my knitting mysteriously got a lot tighter... took me a while to realize why, though. Now if I had color-coded needles, that wouldn't have happened... Anyway, I can't wait to see what else you have "in store" for your shop. I'm sure you'll have a lot of eager customers.
Don't you know you really need two sets??? Seriously though, I have two sets and I know at least one other knitter on here who does. They come in handy for stitch holders, trying stuff on while knitting it, etc. etc.
kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 10:32 AM   #9
Pixywhispers
Turning the Heel

Send a message via Yahoo to Pixywhispers
AH! Last week I sent dh a link to some grey Denises on Ebay. And yesterday I sent him a link to this thread. And last night out of no where he said "Wow isnt that cool what Amy did with those Denises." eeeeeeee I'm so excited. If Dh thinks its cool, maybe, oh maybe . . . he'll get'em for me.

There is a time to be born and a time to die. A time to laugh and a time to cry, but there never seems to be enough time to knit.-Anon. (or to visit KH!)

Come visit my blog.
Pixywhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 10:46 AM   #10
janelanespaintbrush
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by kemp
Don't you know you really need two sets??? Seriously though, I have two sets and I know at least one other knitter on here who does. They come in handy for stitch holders, trying stuff on while knitting it, etc. etc.
Don't think I'm not tempted... I'm a newbie so I really need to round out my needle collection with other sizes, though. Right now the Denises are all I have except for the first pair of Susan Bates I got when I started. Been thinking about trying out some addi circulars ... maybe that's something else Amy will offer in her store? That Jeff guy on ebay doesn't seem to have 40 or 47 inch lengths so I bet those would be popular with folks like me who want to try out magic loop socks. I'm especially interested in the natura ones if I can get my hands on them, because I think I may prefer bamboo to metal. They are hard to find, though. (Hint hint, Amy!)
janelanespaintbrush is offline   Reply With Quote