Old 05-26-2006, 01:33 PM   #1
shelmar
Casting On

Send a message via MSN to shelmar
moebius "oh so beautiful" knitting
I have just purchased a book by Cat Brodhi.....my wondersul son has purchased this for me.....I have 27 year old twins that still live at home by the way..... Anyway.....

His boss is having a baby - she is a Dentist - he loves the bowls and the bags in there and has asked me to make one does, has help anyone done the moebius cast on sucessfully without having a nervous breakdown or is it just me.....

Help please

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 05-26-2006, 08:21 PM   #2
ecb
Working the Gusset

Send a message via ICQ to ecb Send a message via AIM to ecb Send a message via MSN to ecb Send a message via Yahoo to ecb
I have no idea unles its just to put the half twist when you start working in the round to make the Mobeus Scarf
I have even planned to make one with mirrored color pattern
Good judgement comes from experience
but Experience comes from Bad Judgment
ecb
ecb is offline   Reply With Quote