Old 07-07-2006, 02:51 PM   #31

Originally Posted by Andrea
The person could definitely get arrested for that! In my opinion, his punishment should be shooting him in his face!
I concur. And I thought I was the only one on this planet that felt this strongly about animals. Glad to hear I'm not!!!

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 07-07-2006, 03:07 PM   #32
bjc1050
Turning the Heel

Glad your cat is going to be OK. People who abuse animals should receive the exact same treatment they've given to the animals. Just tears me up to
hear and read about the terrible things done to animals. We've had some local cases where one person tied his dog to railroad tracks ... the dog was hit by the train. Another more recent case - a dog was tied to a fence with its mouth taped shut. Someone happened to notice it lying down having trouble breathing just in time to rescue it and take it to a vet.

http://crochetbydayknitterbynight.blogspot.com/

Gen 8:22

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease
KJV
bjc1050 is offline   Reply With Quote