Old 07-06-2006, 12:24 AM   #31
figaro
Working the Gusset

I have been trying to branch out with my oline ID's and I like cats so I picked figaro from Pinocchio. Not very orginal but it works. On other sites I am hummer, that started when I started using my hummingbird feeder or I am beckydeb, that comes from my maiden name (Beck) with a y added to it and then part of my first name-Debbie. I think beckydeb started years ago as a nickname someone gave me.

figaro
and also on Plurk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

figaro is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 07-06-2006, 12:33 AM   #32
humblestumble
Working the Gusset

Send a message via AIM to humblestumble Send a message via Yahoo to humblestumble
For a long while, I was making up screennames left and right. Now I pretty much stick with 3 of them.

The one I use here, I just thought was cool and suits me. It rhymes, and I like it. It actually reminds me of when I took a trip at school. It's humbling. My name is also somewhat metaphoric. Whenever I take a "stumble" it usually does humble me.

Atomicfairy is another pseudonym of mine. And I made that one up when I was deciding on a name for my website. I love retro and vintage things from the 40s-60s, and even earlier. I always think of the 50s when I think of the word "atomic" though. And I kinda like fairies, and I am pint-sized, so there ya go.

My last pseudonym, and my first of these three is mclittledrink. One of my favorite bands is the Cherry Poppin' Daddies, of the hit "Zoot Suit Riot". I was obsessed with them for years, and the lead singer went by "M.C. Large Drink" In their early years, so I just nicknamed myself M. C. Little Drink. Little did I know, they actually named a friend of mine that because she always went to their shows and talked to them.

http://www.amsfineart.com

humblestumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:14 AM   #33
mulene
Working the Gusset

Mine rather boringingly came from the random name generator in Everquest hehe - my swap name was also from the same place =D

My First Finished Project in 20 years!: Sirdar Foxy Scarf!

mulene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:34 AM   #34
Ronda
Instepping Out

Send a message via MSN to Ronda Send a message via Yahoo to Ronda
I wasn't very creative when I joined this board. I just used my real name. :D
Ronda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:18 AM   #35
SandraEllen
Working the Gusset

I'm not very creative either. First and Middle names.

Fun topic. =) :D
SandraEllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:04 PM   #36
becjo
Knitting the Flap

I think we use our creativity on our knitting and not on our user names - mine is the basic - my name is Rebecca Jo but I come with many nicknames - Bec - Becky Jo - Becca - my mother HATES it when anyone calls me anything besides Rebecca but it happens none the less. But becjo is just short and easy to remember.

If you cant tell - I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of Beauty and the Beast - I need to post the pictures of my collection I have (I have 2 bedrooms full of collectors stuff) so my name mostly on other boards are belle or something to that affect.

http://www.rebecca-belle.blogspot.com

Come visit me at Ravelry! - my name is becjo
http://www.ravelry.com/people/becjo
becjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:14 PM   #37
brendajos
Grafting the Toe

Location: Going through your stash...pay no attention over here
Send a message via Yahoo to brendajos
yeah you guys aren't very exciting! i wanna know about the brownish coat....and the fried chicken...and the pele boy who says it has nothing to do with soccer!.....i think people are holding out on us!
Old 07-06-2006, 12:15 PM   #38
jodstr2
Instepping Out

mine's dumb. when I moved to CA, I wanted JODSTR ("jodester") as my license plate. but it was already taken, so I did JODSTR2.

on needles:
Noro Striped Scarf
Lacy Ribbed Socks
Monkey 8

jodstr2
jodstr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:28 PM   #39
brendajos
Grafting the Toe

Location: Going through your stash...pay no attention over here
Send a message via Yahoo to brendajos
lol well yours is one that i have been trying to figure out for a while but i think that is about how i have always said it!
Old 07-06-2006, 12:29 PM   #40
Friskums

When I first got online, I wanted to change my name to Kay. And I've always loved cats, so I would use one these kay_kitty or kay_kat(this is on my high school ring).

For a brief period of time I was using Total_Dementia. I don't know why. I was just in that kind of phase/mood and I liked it.

While I was playing The Sims Online, I started using Frisky_Kittie. Still had to have the 'cat' aspect in my name, but I was wanting to break out of my depression shell and figured using a more lively username would help.

So I've been using that for a long while now.

But, it was taken when my b/f and I were looking for a domain name for my site. After thinking about it for a day or so I came up with ekittie. Which I love too. So, now, it's either ekittie or frisky_kittie.

Except for my emails which I've had for so long I don't want to have to change them.