Old 07-26-2006, 08:02 PM   #1
momwolf
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,136 Times in 707 Posts
Barbara Walker book UPDATED
Does anyone have this book Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns by Barbara Walker?I don't want to buy one ,I want some one to look up something in it for me.Just answer a question for me.Thanks

momwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 07-27-2006, 07:19 AM   #2
horve1
Turning the Heel

I do, but it's at home and I won't be there until around 5:00.
Recent FOs: Earrings; Celtic Cap & Scarf-y; Swatches for TWP; 6 EarFlap Hats; Hand-painted-yarn Sun Spot Stole that decided it wanted to be a Vintage Velvet Scarf; DD's Fuzzy Socks; Shadow Pillow; Aran Pillow; DS's Thuja Socks; Tree of Life Square; Sunny-Flower Square; Ornament; Extreme Knitting 2-in-1 Socks; Single-Needle Scarf Trio; DS's Cardigan; Qiviut Lace Scarf; DD's Daria Belt; DD's Fun Scarf; Mini-Purse from first yarn I spun; BECKA'S LEAVES OF WHIMSY SOCKS W/SWAP YARN FROM BECKA!!!; Knit Bead Bracelet & Earrings; Happy Socks; "Really Cool Socks"; Eagle's Flight Socks; Cabled Fingerless Mitts; Mistake-Rib Socks; Bamboo Mini-Bag; Felted Vase; DD's Basket; Felted Clogs; DS's Sweater; DD's Lacy Stole; Oversize Booga; Crazy Quilt; DS's Backpack.

On needles: A Special Secret Present; Never-Ending Afghan (remainders/reminders from all my projects).
horve1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:12 AM   #3
momwolf
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,136 Times in 707 Posts
There's a section on adapting flat knitting to round and I was wondering if I have all of the information it gives on this subject.I got the article off another web site and was just wondering if I got all the info out of the book.Our library caught on fire last year and they are not done rebuilding yet,so can't check out the book.It's such a small library anyway that I don't even know if they would have the book
Thanks for answering see ya tonight!

momwolf is offline   Reply With Quote