WOW! I can't wait. I have a few more years until my guys are both in school full time, but this year Thing 1 goes to school from 9-1 5 days a week and Thing 2 goes to school two days from 9-1. I can't wait for August 28th!! I'm taking a few classes to keep my teaching creditials. It will be nice to think I'm working toward a career again.
Right now you feel like you have all the time in the world, but make sure you schedule some sacred time for yourself. If not, it will be filled with running errands, cleaning, and volunteer work at the school.
Here are a few ideas:
2. Clean an item in your house and watch it stay clean for hours!
3. Go to the bathroom without someone asking "Where's Mom?" and then sticking their fingers under the door when they find you.
4. You could always knit
5. Get a cup of coffee and go to a LYS
6. Get through the grocery store in record time AND not have extra cereal, candy, snacks, etc in the cart that were used as bribes to get through the store
7. Maybe a class or two might be nice--yoga, pilates, knitting, painting--something zen.
8. Invite significant other home for lunch (no food necessary).
Anyone care to add on?? This could be fun!