I used one strand of Mint palette and 1 strand of apricot palette together. I also changed up the bumber and the cuff. I thought that they came out well. I actually wasn't sure that these would turn out being as palette is sooooooo thin. Seems to work very well.
I've only finished the first one so far, but I couldn't resist posting that I've finished one clog because I'm very happy to have accomplished that. I've not been knitting for very long (about 9 months or so, I think) and learned some new stitches and new techniques while making this (for example, I had never picked up stitches before). I'm going to work on a birthday present for a friend first, but as soon as I finish that, I'm going to work on the second clog so I can have a complete pair and felt them (I've never felted anything before, so I think I'm going to have to do a trial swatch or something first). Anyway, here's my first clog:
Thanks Ingrid--I need this I guess. My first pair was so bad!! My first one was nothing like the last one--and I don't know which was RIGHT!! But I'm willing to try again. I bought enough WOTA to make 2 pairs!!
I'm Bluebird49 at Ravelry!!
OTN--Just socks right now. Not good at more than 1 thing at a time!