I have decided that I was probably just doing the I-cord wrong. I haven't done one in a while. I only have one pair of double pointed needles (quit gasping lol I have a hard time knitting on them because of my fingers not bending as well as regular peoples lol) and the are size 6. So, for the arms I co 3 and for the legs I co 5. I thought maybe the legs should be just a tad more meater. I went out to Wally World this morning and got a piece of felt. I was so happy with the price. It was only 24 cents. I thought it would be more of a rip off lol. I have never bought it before. As of right now I am working on the 2nd leg i-cord. I should have that done soon (I'm getting bored with making all the i-cords. Not that exciting like the body and head were
). Then I will be off to sewing my little man together. I think I might lightly mark the face on with a pen and then sew over it. I'm not the best seamstress when it comes to sewing faces. The only thing I really ever sew are boy scout badges. Well, I'm off to add some more inches to my other leg !!!