Old 09-06-2006, 04:45 PM   #1
knittingdoula
1st Leg of the Journey

FS: 2 skeins 3 ply LTK yarn in Fruit Loops
Hi everyone.

So I began knitting a soaker in Little Turtle Knits 3 play worsted weight yarn, colorway Fruit Loops. After awhile, I realized that it simply wasn't to my liking, and I frogged it.

For those of you who like to make kids' stuff, this is a lovely yarn to use. It's soft, durable and resistant to pilling (or so she says). I found it fairly easy to knit up, and the other pair of longies I made with her yarn look lovely.

I have for sale 2 skeins. Each skein is 210 yards. One skein is a center pull ball, and the other is sort of a center pull, with a bunch rolled around it because I frogged the longie I was making. You could easily put it onto a ball winder and redo it.

I'll take $15 plus actual shipping cost via USPS Priority Mail OBO. I also have 2 skeins of the same colorway in her 2 ply which I might be willing to part with. This would make a 2-4 pairs of soakers. Let me know if you're interested. PM me for more information.

Thanks,
Alison
----------------------------------------------------------

Obsessive knitter and yarn addict. Mama to Jenna (24), Liza (our angel), David (7), Miriam (1) and EDD 3/26/07. Wife to the spectacular David, who encourages and finances my addiction. I am blessed.
knittingdoula is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!