Old 10-26-2006, 03:27 AM   #1
knittingdoula
1st Leg of the Journey

Lace pattern and variegated yarn
Hi all. So right now, I'm working on the Kiri shawl and LOVING it. Working with Kidsilk Haze, once I got used to checking and rechecking my work to ensure no nasty little suprises, is even okay.

I want to do another shawl pattern, and have a lovely variegated laceweight, if not cobweb weight yarn from The Yarn Place. Here it is:

http://yarnplace.com/index.php?main_...roducts_id=181

Many fabulous lace patterns don't look nearly as good with variegated yarn. I really want to use this yarn, though. Anyone have any lace patterns that they felt showed off the yarn nicely, despite the variegation?

Thanks,
Alison
----------------------------------------------------------

Obsessive knitter and yarn addict. Mama to Jenna (24), Liza (our angel), David (7), Miriam (1) and EDD 3/26/07. Wife to the spectacular David, who encourages and finances my addiction. I am blessed.
knittingdoula is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!