Old 11-01-2006, 08:38 AM   #11
nonny2t
Instepping Out

I dragged my feet at Jack getting an all in one as the man is THE gadget guy of all times and we have a closet full of computer graveyard stuff to prove it, but I have to say this is money well spent. We have an HP Officejet 7210 and the thing prints, copies, scans, faxes, downloads camera memory cards, prints pictures, the works. If you are willing to spend the bucks, this is definitely a great all in one.

Faye
nonny2t is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 11-01-2006, 09:29 AM   #12
JLC
Instepping Out

I have a cheapie Lexmark (scanner, copier, printer) from Walmart. Works fine for what I use it for. It would probably not be great "picture quality" but I always upload my digital pics to York Photo and get them that way. I like that mine just has one cartridge and it's $20 to replace. Works for me, but it depends on how great you need the quality to be. I think I paid $38 for it.
JLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:19 AM   #13
bjc1050
Turning the Heel

I have a Lexmark Print Trio X1100. Cost a little more than $38 about 4 years ago. Works great. Great print quality. Don't use it much for photos, but they're not too bad. Never any problems with it. When it's time to replace it, I'll probably get another Lexmark.

http://crochetbydayknitterbynight.blogspot.com/

Gen 8:22

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease
KJV
bjc1050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 02:57 PM   #14
Stiney
2nd Sock, I Rock

Send a message via AIM to Stiney
I have the [urlhttp://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/1.RSLID?mco=BB76B24C&nplm=TJ551LL%2FA]HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier[/url].

It works great, I got it free because I bought it during Apple's back to school deal (buy a computer, get up to a $100 rebate on a printer.)

Only gripes are that it's big, and the paper tray sticks out--my desk space is at a premium!

Am famoos!

Stiney is offline   Reply With Quote