Old 11-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #1
Mulderknitter
Working the Gusset

Bags? anyone need hand sewn knitting bags???
So, Im selling myself now. When I started to sew, I learned how to sew bags of every size and shape, which is great because now I have my own custom made knitting bags, so I thought I would share the joy with you all and see if anyone would like to buy a custom made bag from me? The pictures are of two of my faves, the bigger one can hold about 15 full skeins of yarn, the pics show the dimensions against a small skein, and the other can hold probably 6 or so, the needles are to give you an idea on the size.
I am very flexible on everything. I have literally BOXES FULL of fabric. If you have something in mind, such as the color, fabric, texture, dimensions, lining, embellishments, let me know. I can take a picture of anything that might match your ideas and see what you think. I can also custom make if you mail me the fabric you want used. Prices obviously would be flexible depending on what you want done, but as shown, the larger bag with upholstery fabric, basic black lining, and cute little bows by the handles would go for $30, and the smaller bag with cotton fabric and basic black lining and no embellishments for 15$.
I work at a place that has a mail scale, so shipping would be actual cost via 1st class post unless otherwise wanted.
I would prefer a money order for payment, but will consider other options on a person by person basis. (gift cards to a website is always good).
Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to put as much info out there as possible. I am a full time working going back to school for my masters girl, so if you can be flexible on the time taken to make (1-2 weeks unless I have a day off!) I will be flexible on everything else!

pm me please and I will respond asap, and the cat w/ whiskers on top photo not included
Oddball Pet Snuggles
I am Mulderknitter on Ravelry, add me to your friends!

My Blog
http://susanknitsandwrites.blogspot.com/
Add me to your faves and leave a comment, I love comments!
Mulderknitter is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!