Old 11-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #1
suzq85
Ribbing the Cuff

**GONE**
I have for sale a brand new Donna Dewberry One Stroke kit. It is called "A Year of Flowers" and contains the following items: one hour instructional video by Donna (never watched), color idea sheet and instructions, 16 double sided teaching guides with poly protectors, 14 new brushes and a one stroke brush folding holder, 26 bottles of paint, and a craft carrier by One Stroke to carry items. I have added the brush holder, page protectors, some extra brushes and ten bottles of the paint which didn't come with the kit, but are useful to it. All are in excellent shape. I am asking $25 plus six dollars shipping to mail in the U. S. I will accept money order or cashier's check. I am very honest and will be quick about sending this out out once payment is received. You can feel free to email me at web2tz@earthlink.net for any questions or whatever. Thank you for looking!
Some of my fav Bible verses: Proverbs 30:7-9 "Two things have I required of thee: deny me them not before I die: Remove me far from vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convienent for me: Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain."

A favorite little verse:

"Oh Lord, I ain't what I wanna be,
I ain't what I oughta be,
I ain't what I'm gonna be,
But oh, Thank God,
I ain't what I used to be!"
suzq85 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!