Old 11-11-2006, 10:31 PM   #1
figaro
Working the Gusset

OT:Any one from east PA or west NJ here?
We are finally getting out of here! We have been working on moving from San Diego County to eastern PA or western NJ for around 1 year and finally we are doing it! I have already started packing, dining room and living room knicknacks are packed away. I am stalled for more newspaper so here I am, I was wondering (this may be a dumb question ) what the weather will be like in this area in about 1 month, will there be snow there yet? We are leaving here around the 15th of December and are planning on maybe a 10 day drive so were are looking at arriving in the area around Xmas or so . And of course we really don't have the cold weather clothes yet and I was thinking that I should buy a few things right before we leave. I just hope that it does not take longer as it will be me and hubby, 3 girls from 1 to 5 years, a 75 lb dog and a 20 year old cat!

It may sound weird but I can't wait to get there, I am not a so-cal girl so the few times it rains here I am outside watching it and listening to it. The last time it woke me up it rained so hard and I still went out to the front door to check it out! I am from northern CA (up by Oregon) where for the past few years the average rainfall for the year was 150% of normal!

figaro
and also on Plurk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

figaro is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!