I'm pretty sure I bought the yarn for this back in March, and now it is FINALLY done! I had to redo each of the fronts because the directions weren't for proper short rows, so the second time I did them the right way. Also the second time instead of a 3NBO for the shoulders, I Kitchenered them, and they turned out much better when I picked up the stitches around the fronts and neck. I had the parts done for a while, but I put off seaming it until this weekend. Actually the seaming process wasn't that bad, but it's also a 3/4 sleeve, cropped baby sweater.
I'll have to get a picture of my baby wearing it. I had made the 9 month size, but she's almost 13 months already, but she's not a superchunk, and the bolero may be a tad big.