Old 11-20-2006, 02:03 AM   #1
luv2knit
1st Leg of the Journey

Jimmy Beans Wool LYS
Hi!

Last week while we were on vacation in the Tahoe area I was lucky enough to get to stop by Jimmy Beans Wool in Truckee, but I only had 10 minutes to look around before the shop closed. Oh my it was awesome, I tried to look at as much as I could before I had to leave. Fortunately we just happened to also go to Reno a few days later and was able to stop at the other JMW store, a lot bigger. I don't usually buy such high end yarn, but I did get some beautiful yarn called "Big Baby" by Muench, only enough for a small project, maybe a vest..at least I know I can order more! (They will help and match dyelots If I need more the sales clerk told me.) I also got a super soft Rowan yarn in pink to make a scarf, that was a treat also. I do like my LYS, but I was thrilled to get to go to both of the JBW!

If I knew how to download pics I would post one, but I am going to learn so I can finally show off my all of my yarn and my FO!

luv2knit is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!