Old 07-21-2007, 10:53 PM   #11
Stormimay
Casting On

Send a message via AIM to Stormimay Send a message via MSN to Stormimay Send a message via Yahoo to Stormimay
I'm new here, new to knitting, and I'm in Fountain Inn! I would love to find enough people to meet up with, but I can't drive far because of gas. Everyone can come here, if you'd like!

Stormimay
Stormimay is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 09-18-2007, 12:31 PM   #12
mwhite
Instepping Out

Hello, SC People! I'm in McCormick(on the GA/SC stateline) My name's Mary and so glad to know there are more needlers out there close by!
mwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:06 AM   #13
wednesday
Ribbing the Cuff

Knitting in Belvedere, just outside of North Augusta and about 5 miles from Augusta Georgia. Have not really looked for a local knitting group, but there is some knitting going on a Augusta Shop and i think there is one in Aiken, SC too
wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:25 AM   #14
carolsloan
Casting On

Originally Posted by wandawoman3 View Post
Hi Collenclue,

Greer is about 45 minutes away from Pickens. You could come to the Hagood Mill and knit all day with the ladies that sit on the porch of a log cabin. They are the knitting guild. I lost the card with the names of the guild but they are very nice and would be glad you came to join them. I will be at the next cabin witht he quilters. The Mill is open every third Saturday. If you look up Hagood Mill on the internet it will give you directions. I might not get to be there this weekend, my son has a ballgame that morning. But if you get to go the ladies will be knitting and spinning yarn. It's a real neat place to bring your children and let them learn how the pioneers lived.

Hope you can come see us in Pickens.

Wanda
Wanda
Hi . I live in Piedmont , not far from Pickens . I'd love to come to the knitting group and the quilting group one day . So , it's the 3rd Saturday of the month ? Looks like I just missed it . Hope that you can message me back and perhaps we can get together one day .
Carol
carolsloan is offline   Reply With Quote