Old 12-22-2006, 01:58 AM   #1
lgpars
Ribbing the Cuff

Aunt Dana's Russian Boots
Here is my latest project. This slipper pattern was included in the Knitting box calender for 2007 and I really, really like this pattern. And they knit up quickly also. The only thing is there was not a size included in the pattern and they ended up a child's size, probably for a 6 or 7 yr. old. Now I have to figure out how to make them an adult size. I think if I just do more increases down to the sole so the sole will have more stitches it might work. I guess this pair will go to my grandson.
Attached Images:

lgpars is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 12-22-2006, 09:58 AM   #2
dplantlady
Knitting the Flap

Ooooooooooh, they look REALLY comfy, cozy!!! I love that they come up around the ankles.

Nice job!

Diane

Recently Finished Projects: 2 felted mobius cat baskets, MANY Lace Washcloths, The Magic Scarf from HELL, 6 Knitted Lace XMas Balls in crochet thread, Lace XMas Ball in mohair, 4 Initialed Washcloths, 2 Lacy Soap Socks (1 knit, 1 crochet), 2 Seamless Rectangle Snuggles (one outside in, one inside out), XMas Tree Illusion Snuggle, 3 scarves for presents, Fisherman Knit Snuggle, Turkish Stitch String Bag, Wheelie Steering Wheel Cover, Moebius Cat Basket, 9 Snuggles, Preemie Hats, Sandy's (Felted) Cat Basket
dplantlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:33 PM   #3
lgpars
Ribbing the Cuff

Thanks, Diane. Yeah, that's why I liked them so much. They're real "sturdy" looking.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:34 PM   #4
lgpars
Ribbing the Cuff

Here are two she likes...
but, of course, these were not patterns but found at a store. Ha! They are cute though if I can find a pattern similar somewhere.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	sweaternicolelikes2.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	34603  Click image for larger version

Name:	sweaternicolelikes.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	34604