Old 01-04-2007, 03:50 PM   #11
brownishcoat
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via MSN to brownishcoat Send a message via Yahoo to brownishcoat Send a message via Skype™ to brownishcoat
When I'm knitting on DPNs, I put a rubber ponytail holder on one end of the needle to mark the beginning of the round.

It's black, so it may be a little hard to see here:

->"You say tomato, I say pimp." --Michael Westen, Burn Notice<-
brownishcoat is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-05-2007, 02:29 PM   #12
rissa
Knitting the Flap

I really appreciate all the great tidbits of wisdom from you all. What I decided to do is put the marker before the last stitch and its working pretty well.

So far I'm not getting any ladders, just making sure I keep those first few stitches on the needle on the tighter side and it looks pretty even. I've only gotten about 2.5 inches on the cuff done. Been real busy with work and we're moving too so, hehe..lots to do. :D

Thanks again for all the help!

Carissa

Nya on Ravelry

OTN: Cobblestone Sweater for dh
Hemlock Ring Throw for ME!
rissa is offline   Reply With Quote