Here is the first Buggy Mitt from the free pattern offered from Morehouse Merino.com ad that shows on this forum. I used K1P1 ribbing for 5 rows and then seed stitch for the cuff, stockinette stitch for the thumb gusset and thumb, some more seed stitch and then finished the decreasing at the top with stockinette stitch. I added sequins and acrylic beads for the eyes and crocheted 5 chain stitches for the antenna. It was a fun and easy pattern. I made this one up last night while watching television and will start the second one today. It's fun because you can use a variety of stitches and colored yarn ~ good for leftovers!