Old 01-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #1
feminine_earth
Knitting the Flap

WEBS Bamboo Interchangeable Set
Have they stopped making the WEBS/Valley Yarns Bamboo Interchangeable set?? I just got done reading the 42 pages of interchangeable goodness above, and finally decided on the WEBS set (with Denise's at a close second)...but when I went to search for them, it seems that NOBODY SELLS THEM ANYMORE!!

Does anyone know why? If I can't get them, I'm going to buy the Denise's. I have an allergy to nickle, so can't use Options, and I make a lot of wool soakers, so I really needed the smaller diameter that only WEBS or Denise's provide...or else I'd just look for a used Plymouth Sisters Bamboo set. Grrrr! I wanted bamboo!

Anyway, now that I'm done with my mini-rant, I guess I'll end up buying the Denise's. I don't mind that they're resin...I just don't really like the case they come in (Me? Spoiled? ). I wonder if I can find a pattern for the case that the WEBS bamboo set came in, and just sew one myself?

On the Needles: Too many UFO's!
On the Nightstand: The Mists of Avalon and a variety of midwifery texts.

feminine_earth is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!