And again with the purging! How did I get so much yarn? Okay, some more I'm not going to use, for various reasons. One thing I must say about the 100% silk yarn, it's not the soft nice yummy silk of, say, Art Yarns. I think this is what they mean when they call a silk type "crunchy". That really is an accurate description. I just got a ball or two to see how it was, and it's not for me.
If you are the first to ask, you can have everything in here for $20 plus shipping. I figure shipping on 1 or 2 balls will probably be something like $1.50 (I have to buy envelopes for them, too). For all of it, can probably ship for less than $6.
1) 2 50 gram balls of Sir Galli 100% silk. Gauge is 17sts over 4" with size 7 or 8 needles. Color, I think, was Denim Jeans or something like that. It's more of a gray with faded blue heather. $5 for both
2) 1 50 gram hank of Como Seta 100% silk. The peach colored one. This is a Ram Wools house yarn. Gauge is 22 sts over 4"/10cm on 4mm needles. $2 + shipping.
3) 4 3/4 (5 if you're willing to untangle that last bit) 50 gram balls of an acylic mohair blend from Frankfort Ave. Fibers. It's red with some goldish brown running through it and is about a dk weight. $5 for all + shipping
4) Regia Cotton Surf Color sock yarn, 100 grams. This is a self striping yarn with shades of purple and purple pink. 41% wool, 34% cotton, 25% polyamid. $5 + shipping.
5) 2 50 gram. hanks of Berroco Touche. 50% Cotton, 50% Rayon, 1 in a yellow color and one in a spring green color. Each is 89 yards with gauge 20 sts over 4". Leftover from another project. $4 for both + shipping
6) 6 50 skeins of Elann's house cotton Sonata in, what would you call that?, a dusty blue color. Each is 115 yards and has a gauge of 22 sts over 4" with 4mm needles. $6 for all 6.
Um, as for that lone ball of yellow Highland Peruvian Wool, I'll throw that in to the first buyer who asks for it.
__________________ HOLLY OTN:Summer Tunic, Monkey socks, HP house socks Completed since June '06: The Amanda Hat, Urchin hat, Seaman's cap, Socks - Monkey (one done),Socks - Pretty Petals,Socks - modified version of Int'l Rib of Doom,Keyhole scarf,Socks for Sockintine Swap,Tychus - miserable failure,My So Called Scarf,Fetching,one sock from Silver's tutorial
I am want2knit on RAVELRY