Old 03-06-2007, 03:38 PM   #1
KnitPrincess
1st Leg of the Journey

OT - Please help Premature babies
My name is Jennifer and i am trying to help raise money for the fight against prematurity in America. I have joined the Walk America walk-a-thon for the March of Dimes. It will be held in Philadelphia on April 29,2007. What I am asking of you is to sponsor me, every little bit helps. If you can't sponsor me you are more then welcome to come join the walk, there is a sign up sheet on the main web site
My mom, my best friend and my Cousin were all born prematurely, although they are doing great considering their early arrivals other babies aren't as lucky. As Americans we are always trying to help the helpless overseas, often we can't see the problems that are right in front of us. Prematurity is growing every year, and it really is heart breaking to see these little ones struggle. The are truly helpless, most are unable to breathe on their own or regulate their body temperature. here is the link if you would like to help! Thanks to all who sponsor walk, or pray for these babies.

Walk America personal page

KnitPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!