Old 02-25-2007, 12:31 PM   #1
boyforpele13
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to boyforpele13 Send a message via MSN to boyforpele13 Send a message via Yahoo to boyforpele13
Mountain Colors Sock Yarn
Hey all,

I picked up a hank of Mountain Colors Bearfoot at an expo the other day. I was just looking at the colorways last night and realized the Bearfoot is 25% mohair and a knitter friend was all oooooooooooooooooooooh, your feet are gonna iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, you're going to be ripping your shoes off they'll be so itchy!

i'm a little freaked out over this, can anyone confirm/deny? the yarn in the hank does not feel the slightest bit itchy, feels delicious.

thanks!

Share Your Life With a Deaf Dog!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. - Marianne Williamson
boyforpele13 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 02-25-2007, 12:36 PM   #2
Hildegard_von_Knittin
2nd Sock, I Rock

I made armwarmers out of MC, and they are not itchy My arms don't sweat like feet do though... (if that makes a difference)

YOu could take a little big and wrap it around the arch of your foot and see if it itches...
Old 02-25-2007, 02:59 PM   #3
jrutherford
Casting On

I finished a pair of Bearfoots and just love them. They are soft, warm and toasty. Not a BIT itchy. They are one of my favorites, so far.

Hope you like them, too.