Old 02-27-2007, 10:32 AM   #1
ChasingJoy
Casting On

Send a message via Yahoo to ChasingJoy
Middle TN, specifically within Lebanon, Cookeville...
McMinnville, Murfreesboro square.

I'm in Liberty TN in the middle. Would love to meet up with local knitters. I'm also expecting my first child (due April 28) so it would be awesome to find a fellow knitting mom for future play dates and knitting.
ChasingJoy is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 02-28-2007, 12:02 PM   #2
PurlyGyrl
Working the Gusset

Just dropping in to say ! I'm a Tennessee knitter, too. Live in lovely Morgan County--our claim to fame-two, count 'em TWO state prisons! Congratulations on the baby --I hope you are knitting lots of baby items--one of my favorite things to knit. Wished we lived closer together, I'd love to have a knitogether.

Take care.

I'm PurlyGyrl on Ravelry, too!
I just don't know how to do that button thing
My favorite blue eyed guy
PurlyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #3
Mommy22alyns
Turning the Heel

Hello to both of you ladies... we're probably all far-flung, but I'm in Dickson. ChasingJoy, I have two late March babies (they'll be 2 and 4). I bet you're ready to meet your little one, huh?
Mommy22alyns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:31 AM   #4
ChasingJoy
Casting On

Send a message via Yahoo to ChasingJoy
My due date got messed up, how weird. I'm due April 28 and yes, I'm extremely excited!! My husband is scheduled to go to a business conference in Iowa the first week of April. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude that my little guy won't decide to be early but it really feels like we're testing fate there! LOL.

So far I've made 2 blankets, a hat, a 6-mos hoody (which I haven't finished putting together), 2 burpy cloths, and I have some nice cotton yarn for some wash rags. I just got the Spring Knit It! Magazine and there are some ADORABLE baby patterns in there. There are some other great patterns too. I've never gotten that magazine before. Seems like a great buy!!!!

All my best!

Mel
ChasingJoy is offline   Reply With Quote