Old 02-28-2007, 03:04 AM   #1
DudeWithSticks
1st Leg of the Journey

Basic Garter Stitch Scarf Using Three Yarns Combined.
Thanks to all the great help this forum has given me. I will be posting more scarves and other things soon. Just have to get all the yarns and needle sizes in order. Made this scarf for one of my best friends.

She's a great make-up and hair artist and wanted to do something special for her. We were on a fashion shoot together and since she didn't want to modle for me. We ended up putting it on one of our models. It actually doesn't look that bad on a guy. Sorta RockNRoll... :D

This is just a basic garter stitch pattern. Casted on 12 stitches using size US 35 knitting needles in three different yarns, one strand of each held together.

2 Balls of Berrocco Lavish in Caviar 7324

2 Balls of Trendsetter Yarns in Black/Pewter

It's more like 1.5 Balls. If you don't do tassels, then you may only need one ball.

1 Ball of Katia Gatsby Yarn in brown multi #3805

Anyway, hope you like the "basic" scarf. Guess you have to start somewhere. LOL
DudeWithSticks is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!