Hey all....I was barely in the "knit off"...before I got so frustrated with how poorly it was run. (VERY poor communication). (ETA....this was NOT a KH thing...something "out there on the web" thing)
So, I thought...shoot, I'd like to have a competiton, to either put my money where my mouth is and really SEE how difficult it is.....and then I'll be forever quiet, or do it, and learn and have fun with it...lol....
So....for the Stashies I created a spreadsheet, but ANYBODY can participate.
It's basically your name (nothing identifying) and then you update the spreadsheet with your completed projects for the month. I'm toying with prizes (fun ones).....
either email me or PM me with YOUR email and I can send you an invite to the spreadsheet. It is a google spreadsheet, and I'm a google member so if you need an invite to gmail or google, let me know...(try and sign up without it first, but if you need one I've got pleanty.)
This is for all completed projects, big or small, stash yarn or purchased yarn. Equal opportunity.
you can click on the link below to take a look see of the format.
Answers to Questions:
1. The spreadsheet starts in January, but for prizes and such we'll "officially start" in March.
2. You MUST email me or PM me WITH your email so I can send you the link. I need to put you in as a "collaborator"
3. You do all the updating and such...
You email(PM) me with your info
I email you an invite
You go to spreadsheet and enter your info
when you finish a project you update the website.
4. Once I send you the invite, when you click on the link in MY signature (when you forget to put a bookmark on your puter), there is an "edit" button on the far bottom right of the screen....and then you'll be in.
5. Sometimes you need to give it a few minutes to accept you. So, wait for your confirmation letter to come to you!!
6. If you have gmail, there is a Documents link in the top left corner of your gmail screen, click on that and you'll see it there!!
7. DON"T FORGET TO SAVE 1) the spreadsheet in your favorites, and 2) when all done working on the spreadsheet, click the save and close button, JUST to be sure everything has been updated.
8. If you can, but I understand if you don't wanna...could you put your KH screen name by your name...that will help a bit with identification.