Old 03-05-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
knit-a-holic
Knitting the Flap

Looking for a knitting layout (or misc stuff) for Myspace...
Does anyone know where you can find a knitting layout for myspace or webpage? I've been searching for things that you can create your page with knitting stuff...but I haven't really found anything...
knit-a-holic is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-06-2007, 11:08 AM   #2
Chel
Turning the Heel

Make your own? At least then you are original!!!! Until someone steals your ideas.

OTN: Jaywalkers (hibernating), Webs Scarf
KnitInNature
Chel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:35 PM   #3
Compulsive
1st Leg of the Journey

Word Press was the easiest blog I ever set up, and I think I'll stick with it this time. I was able to take a picture of some of my yarn stash & with a click of a button, upload it as my header background. I also found it easy to use the templates, and upload images. I like that adding a Flicker window consisted of copying & pasting. Simple.

Here's my new blog: Compulsive's Daily Rantings

It's not updated, as today is the first day I felt like doing ANYthing after two back-to-back snow storms. Feeling is finally returning to my sore arms.
Knitting in the round*Garter Stitch short rows without wrapping *Eve's Rib * even ribbing * seaming ridges evenly * Annie Monesett's favorite increase**Magic Loop*5 cast-on methods* 4 decrease methods
Want to Knit List:

Cleo (rip out and finish), Lippitt , Perephone, Tempest, Chinese tapestry slipstitch hat, Entrelac anything
Fair Isle something, Top down sweater
Compulsive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:53 PM   #4
knit-a-holic
Knitting the Flap

Thanks, guys. I thought I might have to make my own...but I don't know where to start on that one. I don't have the program to make one. Eh.

Compulsive...glad you got your arms back to normal. It's finally getting to be normal weather here...sunny..
Old 03-06-2007, 06:25 PM   #5
Compulsive
1st Leg of the Journey

I didn't have a special program to make that header!

All I did was take a picture with my digital camera & saved it in my Microsoft photos file. When I entering stuff on the blog, it allowed me to select a picture from my hard drive, crop it, and load it onto my blog.
Knitting in the round*Garter Stitch short rows without wrapping *Eve's Rib * even ribbing * seaming ridges evenly * Annie Monesett's favorite increase**Magic Loop*5 cast-on methods* 4 decrease methods
Want to Knit List:

Cleo (rip out and finish), Lippitt , Perephone, Tempest, Chinese tapestry slipstitch hat, Entrelac anything
Fair Isle something, Top down sweater
Compulsive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:31 PM   #6
knit-a-holic
Knitting the Flap

I saw your web page and it looks nice. It's always hard for me to keep up with my blogging. But yours looks nice.