Originally Posted by Jan in CA
What's DNS and how can we get it?
I would try these steps:
1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. Under Temporary Internet files, click Delete Files.
4. Click to select the Delete all offline content check box, and then click OK.
5. Click Delete Cookies. When you are prompted to confirm this selection, click OK.
6. Click Settings.
7. Click View Objects.
8. Click View, and then click Details.
9. If Damaged appears in the Status column for any program file, remove that program file.
10. Close the Downloaded Program Files dialog box.
11. In the Settings dialog box, click OK .
12. Under History, click Clear History, and then click Yes when you are prompted to confirm the selection.
13. In the Internet Options dialog box, click OK.
14. Try to browse the Internet.