Old 03-23-2007, 05:00 PM   #31
jeanius80
Instepping Out

your yarn will be with you soon!
jeanius80 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-23-2007, 09:10 PM   #32
janelanespaintbrush
Working the Gusset

Of course we understand. We of all people understand. Unfortunately, the omission of some critical info (namely, that LK took a week to ship out your order in the first place) caused some of us to misinterpret your post -- that's why I asked for clarification. It was an understandable oversight on your part, given your frustration. (Separation anxiety can do that. )

I think it's quite commendable that Sue personally emailed you to let you know what was going on. (Too bad she didn't offer you an extra discount for the inconvenience -- that would've rocked!) These were unusual circumstances though, you have to admit -- 4 new employees and bad weather. I think your warning to "think twice" about ordering from LK seems a little rash, given the whole picture. (Sounds like time has blunted your original sentiment, though -- glad you're still a customer.) Things like that happen, and although I haven't ordered from them personally, they sound like a pretty okay company.

So hang in there. Your yarn will get there soon. In the meantime, we'll commiserate with you. Waiting is never fun.

There is no right way to knit; there is no wrong way to knit. So if anybody kindly tells you that what you are doing is "wrong," don't take umbrage; they mean well. Smile submissively, and listen, keeping your disagreement on an entirely mental level. They may be right, in this particular case, and even if not, they may drop off pieces of information which will come in very handy if you file them away carefully in your brain for future reference. ~Elizabeth Zimmerman
janelanespaintbrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:32 PM   #33
zkimom
Working the Gusset

Thanks, Jane -- you are right. Time has healed all wounds. Having my yarn in hand and happily knitting away makes things much better.

I hope this thread is more aptly named now. I shouldn't have worried anyone else who has ordered from Little Knits and I wouldn't want to keep anyone from taking advantage of their great selection and prices.

Humbly,
Susan

Check out my photoblog: Photobella

Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.
--Elwood P. Dodd
zkimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:25 PM   #34
boyforpele13
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to boyforpele13 Send a message via MSN to boyforpele13 Send a message via Yahoo to boyforpele13
just a brief update, i re-read their policy an they ask for 24-48 hours to pack and ship, which they did in my case, credit card got charged and got my shipping confirmation. it is expected to take a full week, i assume just for washington to florida transit, but everything going smoothly so far! (and boy, did i get some awesome deals on sock yarn! eep!)

Share Your Life With a Deaf Dog!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. - Marianne Williamson
boyforpele13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:23 PM   #35
aineepooh1
Working the Gusset

SOoooooooooo

Everything STILL turned out OK~!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2007, 02:49 PM   #36
kemp
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via ICQ to kemp Send a message via AIM to kemp Send a message via Yahoo to kemp
Glad it all worked out!
kemp is offline   Reply With Quote