After several weeks of being sick and not really getting much done in the knitting realm, I finally put the finishing touches on my Triangle Shawl. I used CP Party Ribbon for it, and ended using all 5 balls to complete it. Not all that pleased with the photo. Going to have DH help get a better photo.
I have two blankets I am working on for my DD and DS, both just about half way done. I finished a scarf last night that I haven't taken a picture of yet for DD.
I am too lazy to
reformat the photos, but you can see the shawl and blankets on my blog
. Later today (or this weekend) I will update my knitting albums and get a photo of the scarf.