Hi, quick question...
I'm almost done knitting a flower washcloth (from the book Weekend Knitting) and am unsure how to finish off the middle of it...
I have 8 stitches left. It says to BO the 8 stitches. Won't this leave a hole? Has anyone knit one of these? Please help!
Hmm, yeah I made one - I don't remember that it said to BO. What I did was cut the yarn leaving a 6" tail, then threaded the tail end through the remaining stitches with a tapestry needle, pulled it tight then wove in the end.
__________________ Kids & Knit - My New Blog!
Ravelry username: HeatherDD
I did the BO, and it looked fine. There was a little tiny hole, but nothing to fret over - it just looked like the center of a flower.
----------------------- -On the Needles:
1. Simply Ginny Socks (1 complete)
2. Classic Wool Socks (1 complete)
3. Stag Bag (on the back...don't want to do the st st)
4. Five Easy Cables Blanket (1 of 8 skeins used) -On the Hook:
1. Mantilla Lace Doily (I forgot where I am on this)