1. go to www.google.comhttp://www.google.com
2. click on "maps"
3. click on "get directions"
4. type "New York" in the first box (the "from" box)
5. type "London" in the second box (the "to" box)
6. click on "get directions"
6. scroll down to step #24
That is hilarious! I also did to France and Spain, tho the directions are about the same. Then I did from Boston and Los Angeles (on the latter, they have you drive across the US first). When you go to Spain, they have you go through France, which seems a bit strange.