This is the second one of these I've made. The design turned out better on the first one, but I did a bit better job of installing the zipper on this one. It's made from Palette and felted in a front loading washer. When I felted the first one, I found that the floats behind the long vertical bars of the logo shrunk more than the stitches in front, so I took it out of the wash before it was completely felted and snipped the floats along the back. This helped it to lay flat. For the second one, I used longer floats (most notabley across the wide expanse of orange in the middle of the logo) with the intention of snipping them again after it had felted enough that it wouldn't unravel. Well, I let it felt a little too much, which made it harder to snip, but I was still able to get it to lay flat. You can see how much the floats shrunk in the third picture. The two areas between the lines is where I cut.