Old 06-23-2007, 12:49 PM   #1
Elleng4044
Casting On

Dropping "by"
Just a quick note.......haven't been around for some time because we travel in our motorhome and still do not have our computer access decided. Therefore we use library computers when available. That is where I am now:-)
I am knitting a pair of socks and working on a hot pad that may be the death of me:-) It requires the "wrong kind of thinking" for me:-) I like to "knit" not think:-)
We are enjoying our summer, hope everyone else is too, at least those of us in the summer season right now.
Will return sporatically.
hugs
Ellen

NeedleArt Fantasy Blog
Elleng4044 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!