Well, I finally
finished these! I've been working on them for about three months. My college classes have kept me busy, so I only got to work on them on the weekends. Plus, I had completed one sock and realized it was too big, so I had to frog it and start over.
Anyhow, here they are! It's the pattern from SKS. They were my first toe-up socks. I made them out of Regia, and the color is Surf. They were done on size 2 dpns. Oh, and I did two different bind off's. I kind of experimented. One was the picot bind off from the second SKS book, but it was really hard, and I messed up on it. I did a ribbed bo for the second sock, but it's kind of tight. Lesson learned...
The first picture is a comparison of the first sock that I later frogged (on the right) and the second one (left) after I went down in needle size.
Here is the completed pair, in the correct gauge.
And a close-up of the pattern: