Old 07-02-2007, 02:35 PM   #1
jeanius80
Instepping Out

?pics? of plymouth baby blanket help
anyone knit the Plymouth Bella Colour: Pattern # S450 "baby set" blanket? i have searched all over for a pic of the blanket to see what it looks like finished, as the pattern photo just shows it all wadded up in the cute little girls hand! grrrr
i read over the pattern, and it seems it is done in seed/double seed stitch with 3 4X4 cable running up it. thanks for any help
jeanius80 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 07-02-2007, 04:05 PM   #2
knit4u
Ribbing the Cuff

Hi jeanius80,
Nice to meet you..I love knitting with Plymouth Bella Colour, but have not made that particular blanket. I have knit several children's sweater sets using the yarn with a 6-row seed stitch stripe running horizontally throughout the sweater & the seed stitch looks nice. I also made a crocheted little girls hat with a ruffled brim in pink! Just adorable
Good luck with your project & let me know if you happen to find a more detailed picture of that blanket. What other projects have you made using Bella Colour?

Veronica
Old 07-02-2007, 04:25 PM   #3
jeanius80
Instepping Out

i just recieved my order, and it is 10 each of lavender & lace, and the blues. . . i haven't knitted with it yet, but it's so pretty! i might cast on for the pattern in the blues to start. lavendar & lace will either become another blanket or if the recipient ends up having a boy (we still don't know yet- too soon) i am going to use a different yarn
jeanius80 is offline   Reply With Quote