Old 07-17-2007, 05:54 PM   #41
Silver
Instepping Out

Originally Posted by JessicaR View Post
But my resent ones include an industrial...<snip>
I had been thinking about an industrial too. They look really cool, but I think it's too much metal for DH's taste. He's the only person that I really care about their opinion. He's not happy about a Monroe as it is. Although I'd totally let him pierce anything he wanted... :-?

Originally Posted by willowangel View Post
I get so, so sick of all the horror stories people come out with as reasons against piercings and tattoos, which, when you get down to it, comes from them not doing any research. If you get pierced by a guy who's tripping out on something in a non-sterile environment, it's your own stupid fault...<snip>
I totally agree with you! I have 5 tattoos and get so sick of people who feel the need to tell me all about their horror stories, or about someone who ended up regretting or removing their tat and how they would "never get a tattoo" themselves. Like I care. At least *I* thought about it before I got inked. My aunt once asked me (with disgust, mind you) what I was gonna tell my grandkids when I'm an old lady. I said... "Uh, I'll say, hey kiddies... wanna see grandma's tattoos?"

Originally Posted by spectorkitty View Post
I have an industrial, a tragus, both ears pierced multiple times and both my nipples are pierced. Wow that's weird to say for some reason. I looked but no one else had them done on this thread!
There are other pierced nips on this board... some PM'd me privately to tell me about their more unmentionable piercings. You're not alone!

Silver's Sock Classes
Shop: On The Town Knitting Bags, hand made elegant small project bags.
My Blog, Write | KBelle on Ravelry | ComeToSilver on Plurk | Puppies, Jinx & Hex Photos & Videos
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 07-17-2007, 07:12 PM   #42
willowangel
Knitting the Flap

Originally Posted by Silver View Post

There are other pierced nips on this board... some PM'd me privately to tell me about their more unmentionable piercings. You're not alone!

Reminds me of a friend of mine who got an intimate piercing the day she finished her final exams at school at 18, but was 25 before she got her ears pierced cause her mum wouldn't let her get any piercings
Old 07-17-2007, 08:05 PM   #43
Silver
Instepping Out

Originally Posted by willowangel View Post
Reminds me of a friend of mine who got an intimate piercing the day she finished her final exams at school at 18, but was 25 before she got her ears pierced cause her mum wouldn't let her get any piercings
*snort*

Silver's Sock Classes
My Blog, Write | KBelle on Ravelry | ComeToSilver on Plurk | Puppies, Jinx & Hex Photos & Videos
Old 07-17-2007, 08:22 PM   #44
spectorkitty
1st Leg of the Journey

well, I'm pretty much a I'll tell you anything kind of person. When I first got them, you'd be amazed at the number of people who saw my boobs!! I was very proud!:rofling:

spectorkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:41 PM   #45
jeanius80
Instepping Out

no interesting piercings here... asked dh what about a nose piercing. he's not keen on it. i like tragus piercings though too..hmmm
i do have a large tattoo

it's my dd (at 6 mos) as a mermaid. it was started in december last year, but i haven't been back for more work because, lucky me, my psoriasis broke out on the tattoo. it's just about clear though. i am hoping he remembers me and will finish it next month maybe!
jeanius80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:40 PM   #46
SandraEllen
Working the Gusset

do it! I love the nose piercings! especially the ones that are the cute diamond stud. I like the monroe too, but I would probably vote for one or the other. not both...
just me though...

Finished '07:
scrunchable scarf,kitty pi, ribbed hat for a newborn, garter stitch rib socks, grandma's favorite washcloths (3), monkey socks, FT clogs, Saturday Market Bag, Pomatomus
SandraEllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:38 AM   #47
JessicaR
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to JessicaR Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaR
As much as I love my tragus I would never do it again, it was the worst. I shutter just thinking about it. I love my idustrial, LOVE it.
Attached Images:

Old 07-18-2007, 07:36 PM   #48
SandraEllen
Working the Gusset

silver, where are the pics?

Finished '07:
scrunchable scarf,kitty pi, ribbed hat for a newborn, garter stitch rib socks, grandma's favorite washcloths (3), monkey socks, FT clogs, Saturday Market Bag, Pomatomus
SandraEllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:01 PM   #49
Silver
Instepping Out

Just before...

The needle is going through... Notice the winced expression.

Needle is out, he's inserting the jewelry.

The new pierced nose. WOOHOO!!

I LOVE it. I'm so happy I had it done! It didn't hurt nearly as much as I expected, and on a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 2. A paper cut hurts worse. Seriously. It was a little tender afterwards for about an hour or so, but it doesn't hurt at all now. And I can't even feel the back of the nose screw.

Silver's Sock Classes
Old 07-18-2007, 09:07 PM   #50
JessicaR
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to JessicaR Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaR
Great job, looks awesome! Just a warning... they're addictive!!! I'm planning a 3rd in my ear before I'm done *I think*
Silver (07-19-2007)