Old 01-22-2009, 02:03 PM   #151
Jan in CA
Mod Squad

Thanked 8,763 Times in 7,131 Posts
Just wanted to let anyone who cares know that my daughters and I all absolutely love our Envirosax reusable bags! They are beautiful and they hold a lot of stuff. They also fold up really small so it's easy to toss one in your purse or coat pocket. I keep the whole set in my car for easy access, too. I highly recommend them!

Oh, I got us the Mikado set.

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive
~HOW TO POST A PHOTO~

Jan in CA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jan in CA For This Useful Post:
auntcrafty (01-23-2009)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #152
auntcrafty
Knitting the Flap

Originally Posted by Jan in CA View Post
Just wanted to let anyone who cares know that my daughters and I all absolutely love our Envirosax reusable bags! They are beautiful and they hold a lot of stuff. They also fold up really small so it's easy to toss one in your purse or coat pocket. I keep the whole set in my car for easy access, too. I highly recommend them!

Oh, I got us the Mikado set.
Think it's tacky to get these for my boss for Mother's Day? The county where we live has passed a no plastic bag law to go into affect I think in 2010 & I thought this might help her get ready.

"....that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love... Colossians 2:2
auntcrafty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:46 PM   #153
Jan in CA
Mod Squad

Originally Posted by auntcrafty View Post
Think it's tacky to get these for my boss for Mother's Day? The county where we live has passed a no plastic bag law to go into affect I think in 2010 & I thought this might help her get ready.
Not at all! These would make a beautiful gift! I know you can get a lot of bags in stores now cheaper, but for gifts these are great.

I wish our county would outlaw plastic!

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

~HOW TO POST A PHOTO~

The Following User Says Thank You to Jan in CA For This Useful Post:
auntcrafty (01-24-2009)
Old 01-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #154
newbieknit
1st Leg of the Journey

This topic is going to make me go broke! Aside from knitting my passion is being environmentally friendly, and it doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg to do so... unless you're like me and you can't get enough cool things people show you.

I use all Method products. Love their cleaning products for wood, stainless, all purpose. They have free and clear cleaners for those of us who are allergic to everything. Their floor cleaner set up is wonderful. Hand soaps are wonderful. I could honestly go on and on about their products.

Kat
newbieknit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:49 PM   #155
themonkeygirl
Casting On

Send a message via AIM to themonkeygirl Send a message via MSN to themonkeygirl Send a message via Yahoo to themonkeygirl
Originally Posted by brendajos View Post
I am a BIG fan of www.reusablebags.com. I buy from them all the time and when I give a gift I always include a reusable bag in the package if I remember.
I absolutely love my Acme bags from reusablebags.com!!
We use tons of concetrated household products from Melaleuca, all are non-caustic and made from nothing harmful.

themonkeygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themonkeygirl For This Useful Post:
BettyLuvs2Knit (08-26-2009), Jan in CA (05-18-2009)
Old 05-18-2009, 02:16 PM   #156
Jan in CA
Mod Squad

Originally Posted by themonkeygirl View Post
We use tons of concetrated household products from Melaleuca, all are non-caustic and made from nothing harmful.
Your link went to your business site for some reason. I changed it so it went to the Melaleuca product site.

~HOW TO POST A PHOTO~

Old 08-26-2009, 01:26 AM   #157
BettyLuvs2Knit
Casting On

When my daughter was 2 years old she got these nasty red, dry, splotches behind her knees and on her legs. The doctors were all to informative about it and weren't really helpful with it either.

I found Melaleuca just by browsing around on my own.

I can tell you what a miracle company they are. Not only did the lotion ReNew work miracles on her skin. I also read that changing the way the house was being cleaned: eliminating aerosols, and caustic and toxic chemicals- along with what the clothing was being washed in made a HUGE difference in her skin condition.

So I would say HANDS DOWN that Melaleuca is quiet possibly THE BEST around when it comes to environmentally friendly. Not only are the products free of all that harmful stuff they clean brillantly! And to top it all off, they come in concentrated form and you use water from your own house to dilute them. (Didn't know you were paying for water when you bought them from the store did ya? Ya, even Seventh Generation has you paying for water. Man, that's some expensive water!!!!)

Go check them out, and see for yourself. You only live once. Why would you be skeptical of something that is so natural... and economically sound? These days we need both!

I'm not a salesperson for them, but I am not shy about what they have done to help control my daughter's skin condition and to help keep my family healthy and well.

We all LOVE Melaleuca!!!!

BettyLuvs2Knit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BettyLuvs2Knit For This Useful Post:
Jan in CA (08-26-2009)
Old 10-08-2010, 11:06 AM   #158
tofuxx
Casting On

i love using my ecotools make up brushes. theyre super soft and affordable. (about $12 for a set of 5) i use them pretty much everyday
tofuxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #159
panchita
1st Leg of the Journey

Originally Posted by tofuxx View Post
i love using my ecotools make up brushes. theyre super soft and affordable. (about $12 for a set of 5) i use them pretty much everyday
I have them, too, but don't use make-up much. I do love them, though!

panchita on Ravelry
panchita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:08 PM   #160
Microwench
Casting On

I love anything by Mrs Meyers!!

http://www.mrsmeyers.com/

My favorites are the countertop spray and the surface scrub, both in lavender.

I have to admit, I started using these for purely selfish reasons. I am super sensitive to chemicals, the smell gives me an instant headache and I break out something horrid!

These work very well, smell awesome, and are nice on your skin!
Microwench is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Microwench For This Useful Post:
boyforpele13 (02-22-2011), Jan in CA (02-22-2011)