Old 08-10-2007, 07:47 PM   #1
knit.newbie
1st Leg of the Journey

knitting could possibly save url ife!
I was in a cab today..knitting..and going through some desert.. its not a cab company thing..im on vacation and the place im in now doesnt have that kind of cabs..cab drivers are just random people who could easily rape/rob u and there's no company to sue or wutever..

So I was kindda worried..and I started thinking...If the driver tried to do anything..I can always just stick the needle in his eye!
sounds sick..I know..I was thinking of ways to save myself if I was in danger though..normally I'm not that much of a sick person..

So yea..knitting can really save ur life! hehe

Haley is knitting!

OTN:
wide lil simple headband

FO:
skinny ribbed scarf

techniques learned:
the basics(knit, purl, cast on, bind off)
I-cord
(that's it! )

ultimate goal:
make a pretty shrug!

knit.newbie is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!