Old 09-29-2007, 04:57 PM   #11
Jadzia81
Casting On

Originally Posted by onefriedegg View Post
She's one talented creater/knitter !

HTH
Isn't her stuff amazing? I have done a few of her hats and they are great. When I find the right yarn, I am going to knit the Persephone Scarf for myself. I think it is so cool.
Jadzia81 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 09-29-2007, 10:36 PM   #12
onefriedegg
Casting On

<<Isn't her stuff amazing? I have done a few of her hats and they are great. When I find the right yarn, I am going to knit the Persephone Scarf for myself. I think it is so cool. >>

Yes her stuff is amazing ! I like the same scarf pattern you did too and picked that one out to do for myself . I have to wait till I can get to somewhere besides Wally World for the yarn for that one ! Right now I've been focused on building up my collection of bamboo needles in circs , straights and dpn's . But her scarves are awesome . It's making me hurry up with the gift scarf I'm working on so I can do one for ME !
onefriedegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:07 AM   #13
pauly81
1st Leg of the Journey

Send a message via Yahoo to pauly81
I am a man and the kind of scarves I like are dark colors like forest green or navy. I like chunky yarns
Old 09-30-2007, 10:19 AM   #14
scubasinger
Ribbing the Cuff

I'm a guy and I'm currently making the Danica scarf for myself(entrelac pattern, free, can't remember the link but it's easily findable with Google) using Paton's SWS (soy-wool-silk) in their Natural Earth colorway. The scarf is blocky and chunky, and the colors are pure fall earth tones: browns, dark blues, deep rust reds....

It'll look classy with a leather jacket.
scubasinger is offline   Reply With Quote