Old 10-18-2007, 04:09 PM   #1
cindygster
1st Leg of the Journey

Love, love, LOVE this knitting tote...
Not sure if any of you guys have this, but I just received it from Joann.com (like the website, not a big fan of the store)...and I think it'll prolly be one of the smartest knitting purchases I'll ever make!! Pockets galore on the inside, zippers are covered by little nylon flaps to keep yarn from snagging, and my FAVORITE part...six pockets on the outside to hold your yarn and little eyelets so you can thread your yarn through to the project you're working on. I love it 'cause I'm never going to have to fumble around with the ball itself until it's out or I'm done with my project! The only small problem I foresee is working on projects that call for me to work two strands together. The restriction of the eyelets may be problematic as far as tangles are concerned, but I guess if you make a point to turn your work around every couple rows it won't be too big of a deal.

Just wanted to share the love! If any of you have this, or will be purchasing it, let me know if you like it too!

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.j...RODID=prd37812
cindygster is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 10-18-2007, 05:28 PM   #2
samm
Turning the Heel

Hi! I have the little bag and love it. It holds my medium sized projects well, and the bag is wearing very well. The big one looks great! Next time I have a coupon, maybe. samm
samm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:34 PM   #3
cindygster
1st Leg of the Journey

I've got a promo code on the receipt from my purchase if you want it! It'll get you 40% off of a single item...that's like $15.00 off!
Old 10-18-2007, 06:15 PM   #4
Newfygirl
Knitting the Flap

I've got it and it is really great and holds most everything you could possibly need. It was on sale when I got it so that made it even better!!!!
Old 10-19-2007, 10:59 AM   #5
Arielluria
Instepping Out

I've really thought of getting that one for a LONG time, they sometimes sell them at Hobby Lobby or Michael's and we speak of it on my thread: What's the PERFECT Knitting Bag?

I'm glad to hear good things about it........I only WISH it came in a different color. DH says if we were lost at sea it would come in handy since it's so bright.
A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal (Proverbs 12:10)
Adopt a pet PETFINDER.COM

Free patternns on My blog or on Ravelry:
Arielluria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:28 AM   #6
cindygster
1st Leg of the Journey

Originally Posted by Arielluria View Post
I've really thought of getting that one for a LONG time, they sometimes sell them at Hobby Lobby or Michael's and we speak of it on my thread: What's the PERFECT Knitting Bag?

I'm glad to hear good things about it........I only WISH it came in a different color. DH says if we were lost at sea it would come in handy since it's so bright.
Actually, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the orange isn't quite as bright as portrayed in the picture of the bag online...it's more of a pumpkin color rather than the hazard-orange you see online
Old 10-19-2007, 11:55 AM   #7
kemp
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via ICQ to kemp Send a message via AIM to kemp Send a message via Yahoo to kemp
I actually am selling one of these bags, never used if anyone is interested. $30 includes shipping.

http://knittinghelp.com/knitting/for...ad.php?t=63644
kemp is offline   Reply With Quote